FREE Care Giver Support Groups
Presented by the Alzheimer’s Association of Greater New Jersey
Build a support system with people who understand.
Alzheimer’s Association® caregiver support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for caregivers, family and friends of persons with dementia to:
- Develop a support system.
- Exchange practical information on caregiving challenges and possible solutions.
- Talk through issues and ways of coping.
- Share feelings, needs and concerns.
- Learn about community resources.
Once per Month. Call for details. (732) 523-5797
Millennium Memory Care
92 Stillwell Rd
Holmdel, NJ 07733
Registration is Required! Please call (732) 523-5797