Specializing in challenging and difficult behavioral dementia cases that are typically rejected by most other facilities.
- 24-hour supervision and care
- Geriatric Nurse Practitioner on staff
- On-call nurse 24-hours/day
- All Private Rooms
- State-of-the-art security
- Three homemade meals daily; unlimited snacks & beverages
- Special diets accommodated
- Safe medication administration program
- Engaging and meaningful activities
- Many outdoor spaces with wandering paths
- Greenhouse for year-round gardening
- Aromatherapy and pet-therapy
- Compassionate personal care assistance
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop
- Housekeeping & Laundry Service
- Adult Day Care
Customized Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care Plans
Our focus of care is developed based on the abilities of individual residents, not on their inabilities. We build on the uniqueness of each person and tailor a holistic care plan that truly addressees the changing needs and well-being of each person with dignity. We promote independence and choice, and structure our care in a way that encourages residents to utilize their capabilities to the fullest extent and build on their remaining strengths.
Our family centered approach promotes the highest level of involvement with our families. You are never alone. Our professional care team is here to support you and assist you with ways to cope with the changes your loved one is going through. As part of our all-inclusive rate, we offer our families in-house speakers, workshops, and education on specific topics of concern, and we connect our families with financial and legal liaisons to ensure they are abe to facilitate the many levels of care their loved ones need. We do our best to accommodate families with flexible visiting hours, even offering a mini-concierge service to help make visits smoother for our out-of-town families.
Convenient Health Care
To simplify the lives of our families, and to allow our residents the opportunity to stay in the comfort and safety of their new home with us, we offer in-home medical, dental and behavioral health services from practitioners specially trained in caring for individuals with dementia. Services offered range from traveling physicians that bring medical, dental and podiatry services to the home.