FREE Care Giver Support Groups
Presented by the Alzheimer’s Association of Greater New Jersey
Build a support system with people who understand.
Alzheimer’s Association® caregiver support groups, conducted by trained facilitators, are a safe place for caregivers, family and friends of persons with dementia to:
- Develop a support system.
- Exchange practical information on caregiving challenges and possible solutions.
- Talk through issues and ways of coping.
- Share feelings, needs and concerns.
- Learn about community resources.
First Wednesday of each month at 6:30PM
Millennium Memory Care at Matawan
447 Matawan Avenue Cliffwood NJ 07721
First Saturday of Each Month at 10AM
Millennium Memory Care at Ocean
111 Bowne Road Ocean Township NJ 07712
First Sunday of Each Month at 10AM
Millennium Memory Care at Monroe
310 Buckelew Avenue Monroe Township NJ 08831
Registration is Required! Please call (732) 523-5797